Latest Vacancy for Store Manager in an Energy Company, May, 2019
Workforce Group – Our client in the Energy sector is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Manager
Location: Ijora, Lagos
- The Store Manager will support several aspects of a function’s and conduct functional analysis to identify development needs and process improvements.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Participates in the development and implementation of global functional excellence initiatives.
- Assist with the Implementation of learning and development programs for the function; Assists in communicating the direction and specific information concerning the function to stakeholders.
- Engaged in managing global position profiles and functional skill competency.
- Inventory accuracy, Regular cycle counts, Annual Physical Inventory. All the control aspects of the inventory and logistics, compliance, Inventory auditing. Branch support and branch transfers including milk run. Branch visits and the shop front visits and strengthening the systems at the branches.
- Participates in the Company’s assessments.
- Helps develop Functional Excellence Assessments.
- Assists with Functional Talent Management processes
- Degree/ HND or equivalent experience to the extent such experience meets applicable regulations.
- Strategic mindset – Seeing ahead to future possibilities and translating them into breakthrough strategies.
- Optimizes work processes – Knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Global perspective – Taking a broad view when approaching issues, using a global lens.
- Customer focus – Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
- Action-oriented – Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy, and enthusiasm.
N100,000-150,000 per month.
Deadline: 30th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online