Management Trainee Recruitment at Omar Gardens Floral Company
Omar Gardens Floral Company was established in 1990 and started business as a floral design and horticulture company the same year. We have earned the reputation of being one of the best landscape companies in Nigeria.
Applications are invited for the position below:
Job Title: Management Trainee
- He/She is required to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures and standards in all sectors of the company such as sales, administration, designs and operations under the supervision of senior employers and will be asked to produce reports on a weekly basis.
- To create value- provide support and solution based on departmental objectives, including reporting, presentation creation, strategic planning etc.
- To implement assigned projects and also take up own projects that provides solutions/interventions in line with organizational business objectives.
- They may be asked to document the trend of the budget of the company and other such related work. May sometimes be required to visit different working fields in order to get hand working experience.
- May be asked to keep records for the company and may be required to come up with new ideas for the improvement in the basic conditions of the company.
- Must have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics).
- Must have a minimum of lower credit in Agricultural Engineering, Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveying, Applied science and other related fields.
- Must have passion to learn about plants.
Deadline: 6th June, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application with an updated CV to: email@example.com with the subject ‘Management Trainee’ .