Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Marine Firm in Lagos, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marine Engineer
- Design and oversee testing, installation, and repair of marine apparatus and equipment.
- Offshore Vessel Operations Conduct analytical, environmental, operational, or performance studies in order to develop designs for products, such as marine engines, equipment.
- Prepare, or direct the preparation of, product or system layouts and detailed drawings and schematics.
- Evaluate operation of marine equipment during acceptance testing and shakedown cruises.
- Analyze data in order to determine feasibility of product proposals.
- Procure materials needed to repair marine equipment and machinery.
- Act as liaisons between ships’ captains and shore personnel in order to ensure that schedules and budgets are maintained, and that ships are operated safely and efficiently.
- Check, test, and maintain automatic controls and alarm systems.
- Maintain records of engineering department activities, including expense records and details of equipment maintenance and repairs.
- Perform monitoring activities in order to ensure that ships comply with international regulations and standards for life saving equipment and pollution preventatives.
- Schedule machine overhauls and the servicing of electrical, heating, ventilation, refrigeration, water, and sewage systems.
- Supervise other engineers and crewmembers, and train them for routine and emergency duties.
- Minimum of a B.Sc Degree in Marine Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering or any related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Marine Engineer (Offshore Vessel Operation)
Deadline: 3rd June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in Ms Word format to: email@example.com using “Marine Engineer_Offshore” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified Candidates would be contacted.