Ongoing Recruitment at RDK Consulting Services, 5th May, 2019
RDK Consulting Services is a professional services firm which engages in Audit, Tax and Advisory Services. Under Advisory we also provide enterprise applications which includes Microsoft Dynamics, Xero, PaySpace HR and Payroll. We are driven by young and ambitious professionals who are passionate about exceeding the expectation of clients.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Midwife/Nurse
- We are looking for an experienced and caring midwife to join our health care team. The midwife will be responsible for the physical, mental, and emotional care of their patients during delivery.
- Educate patients on health, nutrition, and family planning
- Perform tests to obtain information about patients’ medical conditions
- Monitor patient’s vital signs and heart rate during birth
- Study patient history and health assessments
- Communicate stages of birth to family members
- Explain and demonstrate breastfeeding techniques
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited School of Nursing and Midwifery and any other related field
- Must be registered as a nurse in the state
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Compassionate and caring of patients
- Able to work in an intense, concentrated environment
- Calm and cool-headed with a positive attitude
- Good leadership skills; able to mentor and educate
Job Title: Personal Assistant
- We are looking for a responsible Personal Assistant to provide personalized secretarial and administrative support in a well-organized and timely manner.
- You will work on a one-to-one basis on a variety of tasks related to manager’s working life and communication.
- Act as the point of contact between the manager and internal/external clients
- Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence
- Handle requests and queries appropriately
- Manage diary and schedule meetings and appointments
- Source office supplies
- Produce reports, presentations and briefs
- Devise and maintain office filing system
- Proven work experience as a personal assistant
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- MS Office and English proficiency
- Outstanding organisational and time management skills
- Ability to multitask and prioritize daily workload
- Excellent verbal and written communications skill
- ND, HND, or B.Sc. degree
Job Title: Accountant
- We are looking for an Accountant to manage all financial transactions, from fixed payments and variable expenses to bank deposits and budgets.
- Manage all accounting transactions
- Prepare budget forecasts
- Publish financial statements in time
- Handle monthly, quarterly and annual closings
- Reconcile accounts payable and receivable
- Ensure timely bank payments
- Manage balance sheets and profit/loss statements
- Report on the company’s financial health and liquidity
- Audit financial transactions and documents
- Comply with financial policies and regulations
- Work experience as an Accountant
- Excellent knowledge of accounting regulations and procedures
- Must be good in MS Word and MS Excel
- Experience with general ledger functions
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills
- BSc in Accounting, Finance or any related field
Job Title: Nutritionist/Dietitian
- We are looking for a licensed nutritionist to provide our clients with comprehensive advice on matters of well being. As an expert in food and nutrition, people depend on you to guide them towards better eating habits to prevent ill-health.
- Evaluate the dietary needs of a client by assessing their health and exercise levels, sleep and food habits etc.
- Clarify information to clients and explain the effects of nutrients on overall health condition
- Offer counseling and suggest positive alterations in nutrition to address clients’ dietary restrictions
- Create full and personalized nutrition plans that promote healthy lifestyles
- Set clear objectives and provide support to clients to help them in their progress
- Conduct scientific research to expand field related knowledge such as the impacts of nutrients, the benefits of diets to body’s functions etc.
- Good understanding of research methods and data analysis
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Creativity and critical thinking
- Degree in Nutritional Science, Dietetics or relevant field
- Proven experience as nutritionist
Deadline: 1st June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com