OSOPADEC Bursary and Scholarship Awards 2017/2018
Ondo State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission (OSOPADEC), is an interventionist agency established by the Laws of Ondo State CAP. 106 to receive and administer exclusively, 40% of the 13% oil derivation fund accruing to Ondo State Government for the development of the oil producing areas (Ilaje and Ese-Odo) of the State.
In line with our avowed commitment at supporting the educational pursuits of students in Tertiary Institutions who are indigenes of Ilaje and Ese-Odo Local Government Areas (mandate areas), the Ondo State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission (OSOPADEC) hereby invites application from suitably qualified candidates for its 2017/2018 Bursary and Scholarship awards, details of which are as follows:
Application are invited for:
Title: OSOPADEC Bursary and Scholarship Scheme (2017/2018) Academic Session)
- Must be indigenes of either Ilaje or Ese-Odo Local Government Area;
- Must be full-time students of recognised Private or Public Tertiary Institutions within the country as at 2017/2018 Academic Session;
- For scholarship award, applicants must have at least Second Class Upper Division (or its equivalent);
- Postgraduates and students who are currently in the Nigerian Law School are also eligible to apply;
- Special waiver/consideration will be given to applicants currently undergoing courses of interest to the Commission, which in include: Engineering, Medicine & Surgery, Medical Engineering, Physiotherapy, Pharmacy, Dentistry, Nursing, Midwifery, Medical Laboratory, Fisheries and Aquaculture, Architecture, Quantity Surveying, Geology/Geophysics, Computer Engineering.
- All other courses not listed above will be qualified for bursary award only;
- Part-time/sandwich, Pre-degree, NTI, Certificate/Diploma students and others from institutions not accredited by relevant government agency are not qualified;
- No change of Bank details will be entertained after submission of application.
Every application for the OSOPADEC Bursary and Scholarship online registration must be accompanied with the following documents:
- One recent Passport photograph;
- Evidence of Local Government Area of Origin;
- Admission Letter;
- School fees receipts (2017/2018 Academic Session);
- Student identity Card;
- Evidence of Membership of either NAIS or FELGOS, and
- JAMB Registration Slip (where applicable)
Deadline: 21st May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online