Recent Jobs at Willco Property Management, 6th May, 2019
Willco Property Management is a leading property servicing company, providing service excellence in integrated facilities management, property management and maintenance solutions via our corporate divisions; WPM & WMS.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
Job TypeFull Time
Job Field Administration / Secretarial Engineering / Technical
- The Operations Manager will be involved in strategic planning, day-to-day operations and will be responsible for the general upkeep and maintenance of site building and premises.
- The Operations Manager will focus on using best business practices in the facilities management field, to improve efficiency, by reducing operating costs while increasing productivity.
- Manage the complete facility maintenance operation ensuring that the services provided meet the specifications.
- Responsible for the day to day running of the facility maintenance operations & planned maintenance schedules and follow up.
- Liaise with Site Managers and Technical teams on all issues and follow up to ensure optimal customer satisfaction.
- Monitor customer’s satisfaction on all property management projects and proffers appropriate solutions for the identified problem areas.
- Ensure proper update to the executive management on all project needs and challenges faced on all projects.
- Ensuring the building meets health and safety requirements and that facilities comply with legislation so to ensure optimal safety of staff.
- Planning best allocation and utilization of space and resources for current premises and new buildings
- Checking that agreed work by staff or contractors has been completed satisfactorily and following up on any deficiencies;
- Co-ordinating and leading one or more teams to cover various areas of responsibility;
- Responding appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and dealing with the consequences.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Estate management or Mechanical engineering – Minimum of a Second Class Upper
- Master’s degree in Facility management is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as an operations manager in facility management or relevant experience preferably in a reputable facilities management organization
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be able to travel within Nigeria.
Job Title: Senior Facility Manager
- Ensure proper, effective and real time communication (written and verbal) between clients and the facility office.
- Preparation of periodic reports
- Ensure high level customer service experience to all stakeholders
- Proper filing and documentation
- Management of the entire maintenance process from issue reporting to job
- Plan, schedule, coordinate and monitor all repair and maintenance works (preventive and corrective) to be executed by the maintenance team.
- Proactively interface with all stakeholders to align and deliver an FM service that supports and enables value for money, business operations, and ensures a timely resolution to customer issues.
- Liaise with Procurement on the timely delivery of quality materials and to specification
- Ensure total budgetary compliance for effective cost management and minimization of waste
- Total oversight functions on all aspects of the facilities management provision in the client location.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Estate Management, Mechanical /Electrical/ Civil Engineering, or other related fields.
- Time management skills
- Ability to inspire and mobilise people in a positive and constructive manner.
- Methodical and attentive to detail with the ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Good use of judgment that relates to the business and communication decisions to core values
- Task Management – Effectiveness in managing timelines, prioritization, service delivery, with close consideration for quality and costs
- People Management – Effectiveness in relating to people including Leadership, Team Management Communication, Influencing and Negotiation skills
- Exceptional inter-personal skills enabling engagement with all levels across all levels of staff members, external organisations, agencies and statutory bodies.
- Creative, pro-active and innovative
- Solid understanding of business needs and importance of customer focus.
- Excellent verbal and writing, presentation and analytical skills.
- Results-driven approach to achieving tasks and objectives.
Deadline: 10th May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com