Store Keeper Job in a Construction and Laundry Company
Sparklespot Services – Our client, a prime Construction and Laundry company in Abuja is seeking to fill the position below:
Job Title: Store Keeper
Reports to: Head, Admin & HR
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom.
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies.
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies.
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping.
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses.
- Document store discrepancies, such as missing or mislabeled items.
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
- Qualification: OND
- Minimum of 1 year related experience in Store keeping.
- Knowledge of proper bookkeeping and inventory management.
- Competencies in data entry, analysis, and management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Deadline: 27th May, 2019.
How to Apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Only applicants staying around Wuse should apply.