Vacancy for Food and Beverage Cost Controller at Blowfish Hotel, 9th May
The Blowfish Group – In the heart of Victoria Island, the Blowfish Group brings you the world in one place. Hospitality and leisure, backed by a truly international team of industry professionals. Global standards and the warmth of Nigerian hospitality perfected over time. With our unique approach to servicing, we offer high-end hospitality and leisure carefully tailored with love to suit our customers’ requirements. Our group offers a wide range of services throughout various facilities
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Food and Beverage Cost Controller
- Prepare the monthly cost report department in relation to cost of sales.
- Participate in stock taking at the restaurants.
- Spot check on the receiving department to ensure that the scales are correct, and goods are checked for quality.
- Check and ensure that no material is issued out from the store without requisition or approval from the respective department head.
- Coordinate with restaurant management and finance to sort out issues pertaining to F&B.
- Maintain the security of the information held by the department.
- Able to effectively control the Food & Beverage Cost.
- Control the Food and Beverage outlets in terms of wastage, pilferage and efficiency.
- Prepare variance analysis for food & beverage and communicating with relevant parties.
- Check the cost of sales in all F&B outlets and ensure that the costs are within budget.
- Continuously study weaknesses in F&B control implemented at the Hotel and provide suggestions for improvements.
- Responsible for surprise spot checks at all F&B outlets.
- Good verbal and written communication skill
- Experience with Accounting Systems and Cost and Inventory systems
- Ability to multitask.
Education and Experience
- B.Sc in Accounting or related field.
- At least 3 years experience with an up-scale(4/5 Star) hospitality environment.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications attaching an updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with “Food and Beverages Cost Controller” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 17th May, 2019.