GUO Transport Company Limited is a division of G. U. Okeke & Sons Limited. A household name in the transportation industry and one of the largest provider of intercity and interstate transportation, serving more than 200 destinations across Nigeria and West Africa with a modern, environmentally friendly fleet.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor
- We are seeking an experienced, organized, reliable, detail and service-oriented warehouse supervisor.
- In this position, you will oversee and coordinate the daily warehousing activities, monitor warehouse inventory as well as ensuring that products are stored, processes are duly observed and create a good warehouse system.
- Improve warehouse work processes through strategic planning in order to create a more efficient fulfillment system
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through excellence in receiving, identifying, dispatching and assuring quality of goods
- Maintains storage area by organizing floor space; adhering to storage design principles; recommending improvements.
- Maintains inventory by conducting weekly, monthly physical counts; reconciling variances; inputting data.
- Moves inventory by scheduling materials to be moved to and from warehouse; coordinating inventory transfers etc.
- Track and account for all incoming and outgoing products
- Confirm proper and timely delivery of products
Requirements & Experience
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Logistics, or relevant fields
- 5 years’ experience in warehousing is required
- Knowledge of warehouse software packages, MS Office proficiency and vehicle parts
- Excellent organization and efficient time management skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure.
Deadline: Wednesday, 22nd May, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.