Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Process Engineer
Job Type: Contracts
Job Nature: Residence
- Demonstrate a commitment to Goal Zero and visible HSSE leadership that fosters appropriate behaviours and compliance with HSSE rules and policies.
- Validate process engineering deliverables from EPC contractors including but not limited to Process Design Premise, Philosophies, Process Study reports, Heat and Material Balances, Process Calculations, Process and Utility flow schemes, Utilities consumption list, Datasheets, specifications and P&IDs.
- Provide input into detailed design of new facilities or modifications to facilities undertaken by the project team with special emphasis on the Flares Down Policy, energy efficiency and optimization of facility uptime/availability
- Provide process engineering support for Front-End maturation of greenfield/brownfield opportunities.
- Provide Process support during tendering, detail design, fabrication, testing, installation, and support the final commissioning offshore.
- Respond to process engineering related technical queries and clarification questions from vendors while seeking avenues for cost savings
- A COREN registered engineer with B.Sc. (Hons.) degree in Chemical Engineering (or equivalent).
- Ability to influence decisions without authority.
- Understanding of subsurface, subsea, operations, and maintenance working processes.
- Experienced in Field/facility engineering and technical safety/risk engineering.
- Working knowledge of process equipment and its impact on other FPSO systems.
- Team player, self-motivated, persistence, with ability to think outside- the- box.
- Must have ability to work with and influence multi-discipline and multi-cultural teams
- Minimum of 10years working experience in process / facilities engineering.
- Knowledge of Simulation tools e.g., UNISIM, IPSM, PIPESIM, OLGA, etc.
- Strong conceptual, innovative, and systems thinking ability.
- Very good communication, inter-personal and leadership skills.
Deadline: 3rd July, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online