Cordros Capital Limited is a leading financial services group in African markets with a reputation for wealth creation. We are licensed as Brokers/Dealers and Issuing House by the Securities & Exchange Commission and The Nigerian Stock Exchange. Cordros offers a broad range of services to a diversified client base which includes private clients, small businesses, financial institutions, corporations and governments.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Cordros Capital Graduate Academy Programme 2019
Job Type: Full time
Industry: Financial Services
Work Experience: Fresher
- We seek young, vibrant and highly motivated individuals who desire to start a career in NIgeria’s Financial Services Sector.
- Graduates from a recognized Nigerian or Foreign University with Minimum of Second Class Upper Division.
- Not more than 27 years of age.
- Minimum of Second Class Upper from Law School (for Law graduates).
- Most have completed or about to complete the NYSC Scheme.
- Must have keen interest to work for an Investment Bank or any of its subsidiaries.
- Be Dynamic and Innovative.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online