Cordros Capital Limited is a company committed to growth – the growth of our clients and their assets. We are a leading Financial Services company, licensed as Brokers/Issuing House and Fund/Portfolio Managers by The Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) and Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC).We work with a diversified clientele, consisting of private clients, small businesses, financial institutions & corporations and governments. Every relationship is built on a true partnership and underpinned by Cordros’ growth philosophy.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Cordros Academy 2019
Join the Cordros Acadamy:
- A Graduate Trainee program offering young, vibrant and highly motivated individuals a start in Nigeria’s Financial Services Sector.
Interested candidates must:
- Be dynamic and innovative
- Not more than 27 years
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Mathematics) at ONE sitting
- Have a minimum of 2:1 from Law School (for Law Graduates only)
- Must have completed or about the complete the NYSC scheme
Deadline: 5th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Shortlisted candidates will go through the following steps:
First Level Screening:
- At this level, all candidates self-awareness, communication skills, confidence level will be assessed through various channels.
Computer-Based Test (CBT):
- The CBT is designed to test the verbal, quantitative, spatial reasoning and cognitive ability of pre-selected candidates. General knowledge of global trends, developments and insights within the financial services sector in relation to economic development will be tested. Candidates will also be required to provide evidence of relevant qualifications/credentials for verification also.
- Successful candidates from the CBT will be invited for the Assessment Centre stage of the recruitment process. At this level, candidates are expected to demonstrate key competencies required for a successful career in the industry.
- Candidates will be assessed on work skills, Potential strength and Job Fit.
- Successful candidates who made it through the various assessments will have a final interview with Management.
- Applicants who make it through the Assessment Centre will be enrolled in our intensive Graduate Training School program where they will be exposed to the practical, social and technical aspects of working in the Investment Banking sector.