Current Job Vacancies at Rossland Group, 18th June, 2019
Rossland Group since the year 2000 provides market research and management consulting services to clients in the private and public sectors within and outside Nigeria. In 2013, it expanded the scope of its services to include Professional Background Screening and Business Brokerage. In 2015 and 2016, it added franchise consulting and recruitment services respectively.
We are recruiting for the positions below:
Job Title: Franchise Business Development Officer
- Have you been involved in Developing a Product, Brand or a Company into a Franchise before?
- Then you are the person we are looking for, Come talk to us and lets go on a Journey into the World of Franchise development for SMEs.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of B.Sc or HND in Accounting, Business Administration, Economics or any related field
- Minimum of 2-3 years working experience
- Excellent Communication skill with very good Computer Knowledge
- Candidates must be a Female and be based in Abuja
Job Title: Head of Secretariat for Commodity Association
- Membership development (promoting and marketing actions to get new members to join)
- Managing the Office Secretariat
- Data base development
- Producing an e-newsletter
- Research and development of articles/written reports to promote the industry in local and international media
- Engagement with Government Ministries and agencies and other stakeholders local and international
- Identification of funding sources and other provider of services that will benefit the members
- Revenue generation drive
- Developing concept note for new projects that will support members activities in the value chain
- Office management functions and supervision of other lower level staffs of the Secretariat
- Occasional field visits may be required.
- Master’s Degree in related disciple
- Experience in similar position
- Private sector experience will be an advantage.
- Age: 30-50 years.
Deadline: 30th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” and “Location” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.