Inter Arc Consultants Limited, Benin City is a management and training consulting firm. The firm was established and registered in 1996, incorporated in 2004 and accredited a management and training consulting establishment in 2005. Since then, the firm has rendered countless, worthy, notable and outstanding services to humanity, corporate bodies, multi-national companies and all tiers of Government in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intern
Location: Benin City, Edo
- OND/HND/BSc in any field
- The applicant should be highly innovative and passionate about growth
- The applicant should be IT Savvy
- The applicant should be enthusiastic and have good administrative skills
- The applicant should be ready to work under pressure
- The applicant must be ready to resume immediately.
Job Title: Supervisor
Location: Benin City, Edo.
Job type: Full time
- Accomplishes manufacturing staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Maintains work flow by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables; observing control points and equipment; monitoring personnel and resources; studying methods; implementing cost reductions; developing reporting procedures and systems; facilitating corrections to malfunctions within process control points; initiating and fostering a spirit of cooperation within and between departments.
- Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems; reporting results of the processing flow on shift production summaries.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Ensures operation of equipment by calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Provides manufacturing information by compiling, initiating, sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data; answering questions and responding to requests.
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, record-keeping systems, forms of control, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing change.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by educating and directing personnel on the use of all control points, equipment, and resources; maintaining compliance with established policies and procedures.
- Resolves personnel problems by analyzing data; investigating issues; identifying solutions; recommending action.
- Sex: Male
- Must have 2-3 years experience.
- Qualification: ND/HND
- Must be hard working.
- Must be a honest person
Job Title: Laboratory Manager
Location: Benin City, Edo
Job type: Full time
- Manage, through direct report exempts and hourly employees, all aspects of manufacturing and production in the lab for all shifts.
- Analyze workflow, yields, manpower requirements, production restraints and quality issues.
- Identify problems and develop solutions to continually improve operations.
- Communicate directly to other department managers and the General Manager on all department key performance indicators, achievements and challenges.
- Develop and maintain standard operating procedures and ensure strict adherence to lab and company processes and policies through employee accountability and development
- Plan and schedule staffing requirements needed in order to meet specific quality standards and production objectives.
- Responsible for all aspects of Performance Management by providing continuous direction, support, and recognition to exempt and hourly employees to maintain a positive work environment but also to include disciplining employees for violations to any company and or department policy.
- Responsible for the creation and performance of a Preventative Maintenance Program for all production equipment
- Ensuring that all production calibration activities are performed accurately and on schedule in support of the production quality goals
- Provide routine reports to management on process and production variances along with action plans to continuously improve processes.
- Ensure employees are trained according to department procedures and maintain required recurring training.
- Establish performance expectations for staff based on national, regional and lab goals, and prepare written performance evaluations for direct report.
- Establish and enforce good housekeeping practices safety policies at all times.
- Minimum 5 years experience managing both exempt and hourly employees in fast-paced manufacturing environments required
- Bachelor’s degree and Higher National Diploma or equivalent work experience, in business management or related field with proven on the job management experience working in a production environment preferred
- Demonstrated competence in management skills: motivating employees to meet performance goals, comfortable with coaching and training individuals and teams and excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good process control knowledge and a track record in reducing process variability and improving process yields through utilization of lean.
Deadline: 28th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
For more info, please call: 08077976203.