Buffer Media is a mobile marketing & VAS enabler that connect top brands with millions of people in Africa, locating them via mobile interactions. We enable monetization of mobile content (games, app, videos, music, CRBT) in Nigeria, and help mobile subscribers locate amazing products, services & apps via mobile advertising
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Intern
- Are you a creative thinker with an interest in content creation, SEO, social media, and paid ads? Buffer Media wants you as digital marketing intern. You’ll gain valuable hands-on experience working on projects and supporting in-house brands.
- The digital marketing intern would report to the digital marketing manager, and would be required to support the marketing and sales team with content creation, social media management and paid ads, as well as other tasks as directed by the digital marketing manager.
- Must have basic understanding of digital marketing strategies and methodologies
- Must be creative and proactive
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified timeframes.
- Must have working knowledge of both Mac and Windows OS
- Good attitude is a must.
- Must have graphics design skill
- Sufficient writing competence
- Must be familiar with paid ads
- Must be familiar with analytics
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online