Finance Intern Recruitment at Talentsquare
At Talentsqr (RC 1453480), we help to find, grow and keep the remarkable assemblage of talent who are potential leaders in various fields as well as emerging specializations. We are champions of great organization culture and values, partnering with key business owners or hiring managers to help them build their organizations. Whether consulting for clients on how to build their teams, recruiting the right people, managing talents or developing programs for them– we are exceptionally focused on putting people (talent) first, and being as clear and transparent as possible to help our client’s understand how people are important to their business performance.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Intern
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- We are seeking a Finance Intern to assist and learn from our clients Director of Finance.
- This is an exciting opportunity to gain hands-on experience on the business side of a fast-paced and growing media and entertainment firm.
- Our ideal candidate has to have experience in finance and accounting and is eager to learn, work collaboratively with others, and possesses a keen attention to detail.
You will assist the director of finance to:
- Keep financial records and establish, maintain and balance various accounts using computerized bookkeeping system- Quickbooks
- Post journal entries into Quickbooks and reconcile accounts
- Prepare tax returns and perform other personal bookkeeping services
- Prepare other statistical, financial and accounting reports as required
- Prepare various payments schedules such as vendor payment, utility, VAT and withholding tax and other bills
- Complete and submit tax remittance forms, workers’ compensation forms (NSITF), pension contribution forms
- Familiarity with bookkeeping and basic accounting procedures
- Competency in MS Office, databases and accounting software
- Ability to perform filing and record keeping tasks
- Data entry and word processing skills
- A qualified Degree in a relevant field
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and financial reports
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Aptitude for numbers
- This is an unpaid internship with slight stipends.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply