Fresh Ongoing Recruitment at Hazon Holdings – Lagos
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- We are looking for an experienced Brand Strategist who is passionate about uncovering consumer insights and delivering innovative marketing campaigns.
- You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and you will generate strategies that grow market share and brand’s reputation, improve customer experience and drive growth.
- Analyze how our brand is positioned in the market and crystalize targeted consumers insights.
- Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies.
- Lead creative development and create motivating stimulus to get targeted population to “take action”
- Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues
- Monitor product distribution and consumer reactions
- Brainstorm new and innovative growth strategies
- Align the company around the brand’s direction, choices and tactics
- Minimum of 3 years working experience as brand manager or associate brand manager. (Preferably in BTL Marketing)
- Drive for results and leaderships skills.
- Excellent Numerical and report writing skills.
- Highly creative with ability to think out of box.
- Experience in identifying target audiences and devising campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Proven ability to develop brand and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management.
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills.
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best practices.
- B.Sc/MSc in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or related Field.
- OND/HND in Printing with 2-5 years experience or WASC/Trade Certificate with 10 years experience.
- Must have excellent operating skills in operating a Heidelberg Offset Printing machines:
- Direct Image (DI) Printing machines
- Large Format (Jeti) machine.
- KORD, 201, GTO, Ryobi NP.
- Must be intelligent and hardworking
- Ability to work long hours.
- Must be one who pays attention to Details.
Job Title: Freelance Business Development Executive
- We require the services of professional Business Development Executives to work directly and closely with the Business Development Manager to develop opportunities for the company.
- The position is “Freelance Employment” but chosen persons will benefit from the full support of the Company. interested persons must be fully capable of working under minimal supervision and be self motivated.
Fixed salary and commission on successful deals closed.
Deadline: 10th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:email@example.com with the subject “Business Development Executive”.