Prime Services FZE is a professional hiring agency for leading operators in offshore fabrication, ship repair, marine services and logistics. We now seek to engage suitably qualified and experienced professionals for immediate employment in the vacant position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Managing the project Delivery Teams to ensure that all project deliverables are completed on time
- Project Monitoring and Control.
- Provide overall Quality assurance and Control and safety Management required for the project in liaison with QA / QC Manager
- Review and issue overall progress and weekly report for client’s review
- Meet stakeholders expectation
- Liaise with procurement on material supply, quality and expediting.
- Attend various meetings to ensure successful delivery of the project
- Review all reports submitted
- Progress report would be required from time to time.
- Carry out appraisals for direct reports
- Attending and chairing client meetings
- Assist Project Directors with strategic planning, detailed planning and driving the delivery of EPCC type Projects or the delivery of multiple Fabrication & Assembly Projects
- Formulate Project based Policies and guidelines to ensure successful project delivery.
- Maintain single line communication with Client on all matters relating to the project.
- Making commercial and operational decisions on behalf of the company.
- Direct and co-ordinate all project activities.
- Supporting the proposal departments with their execution of strategy, costing and project plan.
- To manage the interface with the client and internal departments
- Acting as a focal point for all technical and commercial aspects of projects within the Project Managers Control
- Project planning, including resource identification, from sales handover through to delivery and ensuring an on-time delivery
- Project cost control, including management and accountability for the project cash flow and man-hours forecasting, ensuring that the projects are delivered within budget
- Manage scope variations to ensure that project margins are maximised
- To ensure that systems are in place to review and approve project documentation prior to submission to the client
- Must be Project Management Certified
- Candidate must possess a first degree in Engineering, preferably Mechanical Engineering.
- Possess 10-15 years’ work experience in Oil & Gas sector
- Have an eye for detailed drawings and Interpretation
- Must possess Oil & Gas Fabrication / Construction experience
- Ability to use Microsoft Office and Engineering Software such as AutoCAD.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Leave a Reply