Head Teacher Job at Wesley Chapel Lekki Creche and Playgroup
Wesley Chapel, Lekki is a unique Methodist Church for this generation. We are a people rooted in the Wesleyan Tradition of Scriptural Holiness and community service. Our vision is to partner with God in building the Kingdom of God and impacting the world. We are committed to conscientious soul winning for Christ, spiritual development and social service.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Head Teacher
- Wesley Chapel Creche/Playgroup invites interested and qualified candidates to fill the position of Head Teacher.
- The selected candidate will be charged with the responsibility of professionally managing the affairs of the children, the teachers and all other aspects of the creche.
- The prospective Head Teacher must possess a Bachelors degree in Early Childhood Education or any filed in Education.
- The Candidate must be 30 years old or above with a minimum of 5 years related work experience.
- The prospective Head Teacher must reside in Lekki or its environs.
- The candidate must be equipped with communication ability, adaptability, creativity, patience, responsibility, resourcefulness, and a good sense of humour.
Deadline: 5th July, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.