Housekeeper Vacancy at Rovedana Limited
Rovedana Limited is an indigenous company specialized in the area of Business Process Outsourcing, payroll management and healthcare plans. We focus our attention in providing to SMEs and Enterprise businesses “scalable” outsourcing solutions. We assist businesses in handling some of their operational activities thereby helping management of these businesses to increase their productivity and reduce overall costs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Housekeeper
- Cleaning and maintaining a client’s commercial building to make sure that it meets any housekeeping sanitation requirements and provides a comfortable space for visitors and employees.
- Working with the team and supervising housekeeping activities.
- Dusting and polishing furniture and fixtures
- Cleaning and sanitizing toilets, showers/bathtubs, countertops, and sinks
- Maintaining a clean and sanitary kitchen area
- Making beds and changing linens
- Washing windows
- Vacuuming and cleaning carpets and rug
- Ironing clothing items
- Using any cleaning equipment such as vacuums, mops, and other cleaning tools
- Keeping bathrooms stocked with clean linens, toiletries, and other supplies
- Washing blinds
- Tidying up rooms
- Monitoring cleaning supplies and ordering more as needed
- Reporting any necessary repairs or replacements
Skills and Qualifications
- 10 years Experience in House Keeping role
- Willingness to Learn new cleaning methods and how to use various pieces of equipment.
- Ability to Adapt to Different Situations and Change Work Processes to accommodate customer needs.
- Ability to Take Criticism, Listening Skills to make sure that they are meeting the needs of their clients for cleanliness and sanitation standards.
- Good Customer Service skills and Reliability
- Organizational skills
- Integrity and Honesty.
- High Energy Levels.
Deadline: 27th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with “Housekeeper” as the subject of the email.