Fadac Resources and Services – Our client, a multinational leading flexible and packaging manufacturing company in Nigeria producing flexible packaging and PET bottles and plays a major role to various FMCG in Nigeria. They have clients such as Unilever, P&G, Coca cola, and Nestle etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Collection Manager
Job Type: Full time
- Selection of right candidates for PET bottles collection contractor/supplier’s job.
- Doing market survey and establishing bottle collection centres at strategic locations in Lagos and other states in Nigeria. Providing of baling machine, Generator and Truck to the contractor if need be and a MoU can be signed with them for the bottles supply to the company.
- Guiding the other collection staff for follow up of the collections with different suppliers and different areas in Lagos and other states of the federation. To strive and look out for new avenues for bottle collections to achieve the target of 2000 T of PET bottles per month.
- Liaise with other Bottle collection companies for the supply of well pre-sorted and baled bottles from their own established collection hubs.
- Ensuring through quality control/checks the right quality of PET bottles and weighment of the materials reaching to the company and establishing the system for deduction for high contaminated materials and arrange for timely payment to the suppliers.
- Keeping a track of market competition and prices of the material and as and when necessary review it from time to time. Record keeping for materials received and stocks in liaison with stores/warehouse.
- Follow up for maintenance of the company’s collection trucks with auto maintenance workshop and arrange for daily schedule for collection trucks for bottles pickups in addition to bottle supplies by suppliers vehicles.
Deadline: 27th June, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online