Job for Warehouse Loader in an Oil and Commodities Trading Company
Rovedana Limited – Our client is a global oil and commodities trading company that trades and markets oil, refined oil products, gas and renewable energy products in African and worldwide markets with offices in Lagos, Abuja and London. They are also active in the sourcing and supply of metals, metal ores for global industrial customers.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Loader
Location: Agege, Lagos
- Minimum of O’ Level
- Years of Experience on the job.
- Must be available to work on weekends and holidays.
- Might be required to work mandatory overtime as requested at the Supervisor’s discretion
- Loaders must be able to load 60 pounds.
- Able to stand/walk for extended periods of time. (8+ hours)
- Basic communication skills required
- Qualified males who reside around AGEGE should apply
Deadline: Tuesday, 10th June 2019.
Tuesday, 10th June 2019 (10AM)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should come with their CV for a walk-in interview at the address below:
4th Floor, 256 Murtala Muhammed Way, (By AP Club Bus Stop),
- Ask for Mr Nnamdi
- Only those who reside around AGEGE axis will be considered. Pls come along with a copy of your CV.