Latest Job Vacancies at Landlagos, 15th June, 2019
Landlagos – We are a real estate company with a mission to control and reverse the unfair and unrealistic inflation of property pricing that makes the average Nigerian unable to own their own. Our goal is to provide affordable real estate assets to the average working Nigerian, allowing for weekly and monthly payments in other to help our clients realize their goals of owning their own.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Company Accountant
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related
- 4 years experience in Accounting preferred
- Experience and informed with all standard accounting procedures and principles
- Strong work ethic and ability to multi-task with good organizational skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, Excel proficiency
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Job Title: Cinematographer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- At Landlagos we are working to create products and services that would significantly improve the perception of agriculture in Nigeria, with our focus on pig farming and pork production.
- To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. We are looking for a dynamic, organized self-starter to join our Creative team as a Cinematographer.
- The cinematographer’s responsibilities as outlined below is an attempt to describe the duties a cinematographer is likely to encounter during his/her career.
Conceptual research and Design:
- Discuss all aspects of script and director’s approach to picture in preliminary talks with director
- Analyze script as whole
- Analyze story structure
- Analyze characters
- Research period, events, general subject and appropriate design elements
- Devise style, visualize approach
- Continue talks with director on new ideas
- Come to agreement with director
- Discuss and come to agreement with production designer
- Discuss and come to agreement with technical adviser.
Practical Research and Design:
- Ascertain or find out budget requirements
- Scout and approve locations
- Plot sun position for locations
- Check local weather
- Check tide tables near ocean
- Review, discuss and approve set plans
- Review, discuss and approve spotting plans for stages
- Review and approve props, picture cars, airplanes, boats, horse-drawn vehicles, mock-ups and miniatures
Technical Research and Design:
- Visit laboratory to calibrate, customize and evaluate exposure system for any combination of electronic or chemical image capture, and establish developing, printing, set timing and transfer protocols
- Visit equipment vendors
- Explore new equipment
- Learn how new equipment works
- Invent (or cause to be invented) special equipment or techniques for show
- Choose and approve crew, film stock, lab, equipment, second-unit and visual-effects crews
- Supervise manufacture and testing of new modified equipment Visit sets under construction
- Approve wild walls, ceiling pieces and any moving set pieces
- Check lighting-fixture crew
- Walk locations and stages with all departments to discuss requirements
- Approve set colors and textures
- Approve costume colors and textures
- Approve makeup and hair
- Generate (or cause to be generated) and approve equipment lists for camera, electric and grip
- Check dailies screening rooms for correct standards E. Implementation
- Cast stand-ins
- Train crew to use any new equipment
- Walk locations and stages with director and device shooting plan
- Make list of special equipment for production manager and indicate number of days required
- Work with assistant director on shooting schedule (order and days required for each scene)
- Estimate and order film stock (type, size and quantity)
- Generate (or cause to be generated) and approve rigging and shooting manpower and man-days
- Assist other departments in getting required equipment, manpower and tests
- Drop by all departments and visit department heads at least twice a day to answer any questions
- Mediate any problems between departments
- Check loading of production trucks or cargo containers for location or international shipping
- Visit cast run-throughs and rehearsals
- Advise and back up director on any problems
- Help production problems F. Testing
- Shoot tests for style
- Shoot tests for lab
- Shoot test for lighting of principal actors
- Shoot tests for camera and lenses
- Shoot tests for wardrobe and makeup
- Shoot tests for any special effects processes, unusual rigs props or methods
- Check and approve all call sheets and shooting order of the day’s work
- Watch rehearsal of scene to be shot
- Device shot list with director (coverage)
- Choose lens and composition; show to director for approval
- Make sure composition and movement fulfill scene task
- Work out mechanical problems with camera, dolly and crane grips
- Set any camera-movement cues
- Place stand-ins and rehearse, fine-tune
- Ensure proper coverage of scene for editor
- Work with assistant director on background action
- Design lighting to show set/location to best advantage relative to story, style and dramatic content
- Light each actor to reinforce and reveal character
- Make sure mood and tone of light help to tell story
- Design light for minimum reset time between setups
- Utilize painter for control of highlights, shadows, aging, dusting-down of sets and props
- Set and match light value, volume, color and contrast of each setup (exposure)
- Set any lights cues (dimmers, spot lights, color changes and any preprogramming)
- Work out any sound problems
- Work out any problems with other departments
- Check, set and approve all stunts with stunt coordinator
- Set any additional cameras required for stunts
- Double-check safety with all concerned
- Show shot to director to make any final changes
- Get actors in for final mechanical rehearsal; solve any outstanding problems
- Photograph scene
- Approve or correct take
- Check parameters and reset for next take
- Shoot any plates
- Shoot any video playback material
- Make sure that stills are taken of scene
- Make sure script supervisor has any special camera or lighting notes
- Check film raw stock inventory
- Try to shoot up short ends
- Check that camera logbook is being kept up to date
- Complete day’s work
- Discuss first setup for the next day
- Ensure that camera, electrical and grip crews get all copies of equipment rental or purchase invoices and approve before accountants pay vendors
- Take care of any future or ongoing production at end of day
- Check for return of all unused equipment
- Teach beginning actors movie technique (hitting marks, size of frame, lenses, etc.)
- Train camera crew for next job up the ladder I. Contingency
- If director is disabled, finish day’s shooting for him or her
- Graduate level
- Completed degree(s) from an accredited institution that are above the minimum education requirement may be substituted for experience on a year for year basis.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Ability to operate, maintain, troubleshoot, and perform repairs to audio and video equipment.
- Ability to effectively manage time and schedules.
- Records maintenance skills.
- Ability to configure, operate and maintain studio and/or field audio, lighting and associated production equipment.
- Knowledge of computerized tape editing applications and procedures.
- Knowledge of professional audio and/or video tape editing and post-production procedures, techniques, and standards.
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply
Application Deadline 1st July, 2019.