New Vacancies at Pruvia Integrated Limited, 18th June, 2019
Pruvia Integrated Limited – We are general service merchants with a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction in the midst of efficient and effective service delivery. We offer a wide range of services. These services are delivered with skilled and experience guided by our core values and driven by our belief that we are more than conquerors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- The Business Development Executive will focus on customer acquisition in a Real Estate Sector.
- Researches client business referrals, network, and web leads. Provide prospective customers/clients with all services offered, and additional presentations as needed.
- Work with client to create solutions for their needs and consult through the sales process. Must be energetic, well-spoken, and eager to close sales and increase revenue.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients
- Collaborating with sales and leadership to secure, retain, and grow accounts
- Developing customized targeted sales strategies
- Creating informative presentations; Presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings, industry exhibits, trade shows, and conferences
- Coordinating business generation activities
- Answering potential client questions and follow-up call questions
- Creating and maintaining a list/database of prospect clients
- Maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
- Maintaining database (Salesforce, CRM, Excel, etc.) of prospective client information
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support
- Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
- Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, tradeshows, etc.
- Closing sales and working with client through closing process
- Meeting or exceeding annual sales goals.
- Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting
Requirements and Qualifications
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management
- Comfortable making cold calls and talking to new people all day
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
- Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- In-depth understanding of company services and its position in the industry
- High school degree or equivalent
- Four years of cold calling experience; Previous experience in outbound call center, inside sales experience, or related sales experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; able to demonstrate patience and enthusiasm while communicating with potential clients
- Able to professionally and confidently communicate with C-Level Executives
- Able to work accurately under stress and pressure to meet competing deadlines
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills
- Demonstrated and proven sales results
- Creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge
- Tenacity to handle rejection and continue on with a positive attitude when reaching next potential client
- Knowledge of sales process from initiation to close
- Ability to work independently or as an active member of a team
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint and Excel) and CRM/Salesforce experience preferred
Job Title: Business Relationship Officer
- A business relationship officer (BRO) is the IT liaison for each department in an organization.
- A business relationship officer understands all business processes and provides technology guidance to ensure maximum return on investment (ROI) for business strategy requirements.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and key personnel within customer companies.
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
- Alerting the sales team to opportunities for further sales within key clients.
- Letting clients know about other products the company offers.
- Attending meetings with clients to build relationships with existing accounts.
- Achieving client relationship targets and KPI’s as set by the Head of Sales.
- Working closely with Account Managers and Sales Consultants.
- Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
- Carrying out client satisfaction surveys and reviews.
- Monitoring company performance against service level agreements and flagging potential issues.
- Passing leads to the sales team and following up on progress.
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure client needs are fulfilled effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with clients.
- Previous sales experience and an organised approach to work.
- Hardworking with a strong work ethic.
- 30 years of age and above.
- 5 years and above working experience as business relationship officer
- Previous experience working as a business relationship officer or a track record of managing client relationships.
- BSc/HND or equivalents are accepted.
Job Title: Customer Relationship Officer
- Client Relationship Management, Retention, Debt Recovery, Revenue Collection and Account Reconciliation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide optimum customer relationship as required to maintain and enhance existing business, resulting in repeat business, and preventing customer churning.
- Escalation of all clients’ payment issues to assigned Sales Representatives for follow up in a timely manner
- Follow up on all clients WHT remittance, collection of Credit Notes for remitted WHT from clients and internet subscription on a monthly basis.
- Improve the overall customer relationship, delivering reliable administrative support and customer service.
- Schedule and conclude status meetings with appropriate development resources and customers.
- Provide proper account reconciliation and credit notes to customers for down time experienced.
- Maintain complete and accurate customer correspondence data.
- Assist sales team in business acquisitions, planning, retention and management.
- Develop and update client related reports.
- Identify and reports on continuing problems in an effort to minimize future negative customer impact.
- Proactively follow up disconnected clients to get their links reconnected and resolve issues.
- Manage customer portfolio to maximize relationship building opportunities.
- Run periodic customer satisfaction survey.
Qualifications & Experience
- B.Sc/HND in any related field or equivalent.
- 3+ years’ Client Relationship experience. Preferably in an Internet Solution Provider client facing environment while being professional and Customer focused.
- Stays calm under stress and proactive in problem solving.
- Tactful, courteous, and possess the ability to build profitable relationship with Clients.
- Active listener, articulate speaker, and adaptable to client peculiarity.
- Great telephone etiquette; ability to hold a decent conversation over the phone, processing information received from clients and giving accurate responses clients.
- Ability to function in a multi-tasking environment.
- 3+ years PC experience using electronic messaging systems (emailing, texting and chatting), office productivity software (such as Excel, Word processing, Microsoft Outlook and internet surfing).
- Skills and Specifications
- Fluency in English; excellent communication (Oral & Written) skills, interpersonal skills and superb listening skills.
- Knowledge of account management and relationship building process; Prior experience in business development process will be an advantage.
- Must meet strict deadlines.
- Ability to type fast, receiving and sending large email correspondence to clients.
- Ability to make large number of calls and receiving same from clients.
- Excellent knowledge basic accounting principles; account reconciliation, Taxation (Withholding Tax & Value Added Tax application) and aggressively follow up on client’s debts/revenue collection.
- Good knowledge of invoicing and preparation credit notes to clients.
Deadline: 26th June, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV/Resume to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.