Oil & Gas Reliability Engineer Job at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited, (formerly Moody International Nigeria Limited) was established in 1996 as a partnership between Moody International Group and Nigerian investors. Since commencing operations in March 1997 the company continues to grow and exerts its presence in numerous Projects in the Nigeria Oil and Gas Industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Oil & Gas Reliability Engineer – Engineering
Job type: Contracts
Job Nature: Rotation
- Champion the development and delivery of proactive reliability improvement campaigns or initiatives in the asset.
- Undertake regular offshore visits to engage and collaborate with Operations personnel to identify reliability improvements.
- Conduct reliability analysis to identify bad actors and eliminate defects in a systematic and sustainable way, using company data sources such as CMMS, PI Historian, production loss reports etc.
- Proactively monitor, review and analyze plant and equipment performance to identify opportunities to maximize reliability and availability.
- Share best practices and communicate techniques to identify reliability improvements.
- Highlight potential reliability improvements.
- Learning fundamental of core competency
- Perform work on small project
- Build business & organizational knowledge
- 7-10 years’ of closely related professional experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering within discipline
- Able to provide assistance to more senior engineers.
- Can work independently or with minimal direction in some situations.
- Takes technical initiative, and is able to learn quickly and apply knowledge to technical success.
- Strong data manipulation skills
Deadline: 5th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online