Ongoing Recruitment at Xpress Payment Solutions Limited, June, 2019
Xpress Payment Solutions Limited is a wholly owned Nigerian company which was incorporated in 2016 as a Private Company Limited by Shares. The company has an Authorised Share Capital base of N5 billion issued and fully paid up. We specialize in the design, implementation and provision of platforms for Electronic Payments, Collections, Bills Payment and Funds Disbursement. As a shared infrastructure, we provide payment services around transaction switching and processing. We also serve as a licensed Payment Terminal Service Provider to deploy and manage Point of Sale Terminals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Client Support Officer
Locations: Kano, Kaduna & Rivers
- Deploy and Train clients (merchants) on the use of POS terminal.
- Resolve clients’ issues promptly.
- Carryout quality assurance on configured terminal before deployment.
- Operate the POS terminal at client’s location (if need be).
- Ensure Merchants have terminal consumables at all times.
- Give location status report to the team lead of POS deployment & Support.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of B.Sc/HND in any discipline.
- A minimum of 1year experience in related role.
- Ability to use the computer.
- Good knowledge of MS Excel.
- Good Interpersonal skills.
- Problem analysis and solving skill
Job Title: Agent Network Officer
Locations: Kebbi, Zamfara, Sokoto, Katsina and Yobe
- Agent acquisition and management. Work independently to recruit agents and maintain a good relationship with the agents.
- Work with Sub-Agents to on-board and facilitate registration of agents.
- Weekly training & daily Support of agents in assigned locations. Proffer solutions to all agents related issues.
- Send daily, weekly and monthly reports as at when due to Regional Lead or Hub lead.
- Attend Performance Review meetings as scheduled.
- Ensure the target and revenue budget is met.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- 1 year experience in sales role.
- Excellent understanding of local language & Agent network management system.
- Good knowledge of local terrain/geography and understanding of business landscape.
- Excellent Computer Skills (MS Word & Excel)
- Effective decision-making, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent Customer relationship skills; training and management of clients.
Job Title: Business Solutions Sales Officer – VAS & Private Sector
- Oversees and drives the Value-Added Services (VAS) and Private sector account acquisition, activation, sales, customer experience, expense management, and regulatory compliance. Work with the Lead to design and execute strategies to enhance key performance indicators that drive revenue. Ability to consistently exceed customer expectations and show commitment to Xpress Payment Solutions Limited Values.
- Plan and execute new business opportunities and their deployment
- Ensure efficient delivery of services including management of service providers and clients
- Generate revenue from the clients and achieve targeted business growth numbers
- Manage the various accounts and sales with the existing and potential accounts e.g. telecom operators, resellers.
- Identify and source contents from various local and international potential billers for inclusion on VAS platform.
- Work with the Lead for the execution of all VAS promotional offers, program pitch delivery, program services, marketing materials and Associate interaction for all Associates in the location. Ensure all VAS promotion offers marketing materials are placed to expectations and Associates are properly trained on the promotion.
- Review and analyze reports on dashboards for relevant performance metrics. Work with the lead for the development and execution of corrective action planning for location for targets being missed.
- Provide technical insights and recommendations on development and deployment of VAS to various sectors/platforms.
- Ensure relationship matrix is available for all key billers.
- Prepare & maintain operational Contingency Plan
- Coordinate Knowledge Sharing Sessions for the relevant teams.
- Carry out reseller training.
- Carry out sector needs analysis and work with the product development team to develop new or enhance the VAS platform.
- Negotiate and maintain standard agreements/rates with vendors /other service providers for VAS.
- Work with the product development and customer service teams to carry out customer survey to obtain clients feedback.
- Enhances and searches for new stream of revenues, manages acquisitions & retentions, controls and adjusts Churns.
- Prepare internal/external correspondences such as memos, letters, proposals, presentations, etc.
- Make presentations at customers’ site when necessary.
- Understand client business and regularly gather information on their needs to expand current business.
- Attend to and follow up to ensure service failure related issues with customers are resolved.
- Provide support for all other Business development activities/tasks as may be required by the Lead.
- Attend industry or client’s functions as may be requested from time to time.
- Sign up billers on the VAS platform. Facilitates implementation of products and services between billers and Xpress Payments.
- Sign-up resellers on the platform. Maintain relations & conduct regular review meetings with billers and resellers.
- Attend and present the platform performance at monthly Performance Review Meetings.
- Grow the company’s penetration/market share of the VAS platform. Tracks and analyses market trends and competition to come out with the appropriate market plan & campaign.
- Prepare monthly performance report showing the various income lines based on billers’ category which is presented to management.
Key Performance Indicators
- Number of Billers signed up.
- Number of re-sellers signed up.
- Meet platform sales target in line with budget.
- Grow transaction Volume & Value to meet budget expectations.
- Obtain 90% level of customers’ satisfaction based on customer feedback survey.
- Ensure 80% activity ratio by registered users.
- First university degree in Social Sciences or Art.
- A master’s degree or MBA will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft office tools
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good leadership skills
- Has a good knowledge in digital services, online advertising, digital marketing and new VAS interactive and intelligent platforms.
- Great inter-personal relationship skills
- Result oriented
- Ability to spot opportunities and convert them into business.
- Demonstrate ability to sell financial based solutions to private and public sector businesses
- B2B, B2C and B2B2C sales experience
- Good understanding of the use of numerical information and able to provide appropriate statistical.
- Good analytical skill.
Deadline: 5th October, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job title as the subject of the mail.