We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Principal Mining Engineer
Candidates for the role of a Principal Mining Engineer shall possess the following criteria:
- Must have a B.Eng. in Mining Engineering
- Must be a Registered Member of a Professional Body i.e. COMEG and COREN
- Must have a minimum of Fifteen (15) years continuous work and field experience
- Must be versatile in Mine Designs & Planning
- Must understand the basic survey principle with the use of Theodolite, GPS and Leveling
- Must also understand the principle of Aerial Geometry
- Must possess managerial and coordination skills
- Must have extensive knowledge of softwares such as Surpac 10, ArcGIS, Rockware
- Must be able to write JORC Standard of Technical Report
- Must not be below 30 years of age
- Must be very fluent in English for both oral and written communication purposes
Deadline: 21st June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and credentials to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.
Note: Any application submitted after 12:00pm will be automatically disqualified and disregarded and only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.