Recent Jobs at Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited, June, 2019
Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited started with its first production of cookies 5 years ago, desiring to cater to its immediate community. This first batch of home-made Fastizers Cookies, produced with less than N1,000, got so much positive feedback it inspired the production of subsequent batches, however still on a small scale from a home-kitchen.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Manager
Location: South-East/South-South, Nigeria
- Develop periodic (Annual, Biannual, Quarterly, Monthly) sales plan to achieve the company’s sales objectives.
- Develop SMART nationwide strategies for executing proposed sales plan.
- Implementation of sales plans and strategies to meet set objective
- Responsible for managing the sales team for optimum sales performance – assign sales territories, market routes, set regional targets, coach/train/develop sales team to prepare proposals, presentations, prospecting calls, appointments.
- Periodic performance review of sales team.
- Prepare and develop action plans for sales leads, prospects, and penetrating new markets.
- Maintain customer relationships to solve problems and ensure client satisfaction.
- Maintain proper product mix and protect the company’s interest against concentration risk and other market risks.
- B.Sc in Marketing, Business Administration, Social Sciences or any related discipline
- Minimum of 3-5 years relevant work experience.
- Applicants MUST be willing to work in South-East/South-South part of Nigeria.
- Applicant must have knowledge of major markets within the territory
- Proven ability to motivate and lead the sales team
- Good customer service and possession of people management skills.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills to interpret sales performance and market trend information.
Deadline: 27th June, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.