Braniac Initiative is a brainpower discovery platform that adopts the use of intelligent designed board games to support learning aid and utilizing mental capacity through fun and practical approach.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Volunteer
- We are calling for volunteers with the community interest at heart and zeal for under-served student’s development.
- The social impact project is of long duration and requires your presence only once a week at a minimum of 3 hours for a period of 3 months. However, we are open to shifting volunteers for more flexibility.
Volunteer Roles include:
- Board Game Trainee Volunteer: Training student on how to play and master the art of any of the specified game: Chess, Scrabble, and Monopoly
- Registration Volunteer: Welcome students and provide registration support.
To volunteer you should meet at least any of the following criteria’s:
- Knowledgeable in playing / training of Scrabble or Chess or Monopoly.
- Idea maniacs (help us bring crazy & innovative activities)
You are required to:
- To commit at least 3 hours a week of volunteering
- To wear the provided branded top at the point of volunteering.
Why Should You Volunteer?
- Unique opportunity to make a contribution to the community
- Get an insider’s view on being part of an event
- Gain useful job experience and satisfaction
- Meet like-minded people
- Strengthen your CV.
Deadline: 31st July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
- Volunteers should live within Lagos around Ile-Epo ,Oke Odo, Agege, Ijaye , Iyana Ipaja Igando,, for easy access to schools of implementation.
- Volunteers must be available on Wednesdays to carry out training exercise
- Volunteer spaces are limited and are available on a first-come, first served basis.
- With high demand, volunteer shifts may fill up before the deadline. Apply as soon as possible.
- Interested applicants should note that this is a voluntary service not a job offer
For More Information: Call: 08099534204, 08022317122.