Sales Engineer Vacancy at AETI Power Systems and Control Limited
AETI Power Systems and Control Limited – Our client, a top most solution provider across all segments in the field of design, supply, installation and maintenance of Residential and Commercial Air-conditioning, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Engineer (Air Conditioning)
- Our client is in search of a technically sound Engineer of high integrity to drive the sales of its Air-conditioning products
- An experienced Sales Engineer with a background in the Ventilation/ Air-Conditioning (HVAC) systems?
- Enthusiast to have great earning potential working for one of the leading energy saving solution provider of HVAC systems, providing solutions to contractors, consultants, architects and end-user?
IF YES, we are offering the following;
- In this role you will be required to do a combination of account management with existing clients and creating new business through own leads generation.
- The position will also entail carrying out site surveys and preparing bills of Quantities (BOQ’s)
- Implementing effective marketing plans
- Follow up on sales enquiries; sales prospects while generating new leads.
- Liaise and maintain good relationship with network, clients, architects, consultants, contractor and end-user.
- Responsible for initiating, planning, coordinating and managing projects.
- Involved in all stages of projects from conceptualization, schematic design and project execution.
- Ensure smooth progress and completion of projects within cost, time frame and quality standards.
- To work with consultants to secure all necessary technical clearances and fulfill authorities’ approval.
- Results orientated, self-motivated team player with good interpersonal, communication skills and able to work independently.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Experience in ventilation and HVAC is preferred
- Proficient in MS Office is a plus
- Experience: minimum of 3 years relevant Sales Experience.
Deadline: 17th June, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.