Senior Java Software Engineer Job at eTranzact International Plc
eTranzact is Africa’s premier e-payments solution provider delivering electronic transaction switching and payment processing solutions across POS, web, mobile, ATMs and cards. With operations in Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Cote d’Ivoire, and the UK, eTranzact’s multi-application and multi-channel electronic transaction switching and payment platforms has won numerous awards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Java Software Engineer
- Undertake software design and development activities as part of a project team
- Provide expert technical assistance and mentoring to staff
- Review work to ensure completion criteria are met
- Undertake tasks within agreed time-frame
- Assist in assessing the performance of staff that have undertaken activities under your direct supervision
- Collaborate with QA and DevOps team on continuous integration and delivery as well as automated and manual testing to ensure good quality solutions are delivered
- Participate in an agile delivery process, research and recommend new solutions
- Proven experience building enterprise solutions with Java 8, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Boot and Spring Cloud
- Hands on experience with relational and NoSQL databases – MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB, Redis
- Experience developing restful APIs, MicroServices and other distributed systems.
- Expertise in using java build systems and DevOps tools – Maven, Gradle and Docker.
- Experience writing unit and integration tests for large scale projects.
- Experience working with Java EE application containers – Wildfly
Nice to Have:
- Experience with Kubernetes, Jenkins, Prometheus, Grafana
- Experience with payment systems
- Experience working with Cloud infrastructure – AWS, Azure, Go
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or another technical discipline
Professional Experience Required:
- Minimum 5 years demonstrated industry experience in the development of software systems and components.
- Minimum 3 years of experience developing enterprise java applications using Spring.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online