Switch Support Engineer Job at GV Alliance Partners
Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners is a business advisory and market intelligence services firm. Our objectives are to assist organizations to achieve their growth aspirations by providing market intelligence, strategy blueprint, IT solution delivery expertise and business operation improvement capabilities…
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Switch Support Engineer
- We are looking for Analytical & Innovative Switch Support Engineers with experience in Front End Processing (FEP) Payments technology who would like to take a huge step forward.
- This position is responsible for analyzing, developing, testing, and supporting highly complex application software by translating project requirements into source code.
- Work in a team setting to design complex computer systems and business applications.
- Encodes project requirements translating backlog items specifications into source code.
- Confirms software requirements by revision of program with project manager.
- Programs the computer by entering coded information.
- Work with Test Driven Development technique for coding software.
- Writes automatic unit tests that follows each component specification.
- Participates in Agile processes.
- Responsible for supporting and maintaining the payment systems for the banks
- Remediation of Banking Application suites and packages
- Analysis of DB logs and application logs to resolve critical problems on test and production environment
- Development of Solution Design documents and appropriate Implementation specifications
- Work closely with Business/Sales team, Product team and Application development team
- Development of Solution Design documents and appropriate Implementation specifications.
- Advanced experience in Front End Development
- Familiar with Agile development process
- First degree or Master’s in Computer Science or Engineering field
- 3 years experience in working with .NET,SQL Server and C#
- At least 3-5 years experience in Switch and Front End Processing (FEP) Payments engineering.
Deadline: 17th June, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org with “Switch Support Engineer” as the subject of mail.