Vacancies at Cultivating New Frontiers in Agriculture (CNFA), 18th June
Cultivating New Frontiers in Agriculture (CNFA) is a US-based agricultural economic development consulting firm that is implementing the recently awarded USAID-funded Feed the Future Nigeria Agribusiness Investment Activity. This is a 5-year project focused on improving the enabling environment for finance and investment in the agribusiness sector.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Exceptional Strategic Communication Manager
- This is a full-time position, based in Abuja, reporting to the Managing Director and will have 1 direct report.
- The Communications Manager will oversee all project communications, including client reporting, marketing collateral, video and infographic production, press releases, speech writing, and presentations to the Government and other external stakeholders.
- Must be legally allowed to work in Nigeria;
- University graduate with degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or a related field (Masters preferred), with 5 years of experience in similar work;
- Prior USAID working experience is strongly preferred; work experience with other donor agencies also preferable;
- Be well organized and demonstrate strong analytical skills as well as be creative, artistic, and innovative;
- Knowledge of web and internet-based platforms is a plus;
- Have excellent written and oral communication skills in English;
- Be able to travel to support project work (e.g. forums, conferences, documentaries, etc.); and
- Enjoy a fast-paced environment and be able to work under tight deadlines.
Deadline: 24th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application clearly explain how s/he meets the essential and desirable skills, qualifications and experience as mentioned above to: email@example.com Please specify the “Job title in the subject line.