Vacancies at Enroyale Global Services Limited, 15th June, 2019
Enroyale Global Services Limited is a World-Class Consulting Firm with specialization in Human Resource Management, Management Consultancy Services, Business Development Consultancy Services and Capacity building Services. We are committed to our client’s development and growth through the introduction of internationally proven innovations, ideas, products and services to our client which are aimed towards enhancing the productivity of their organization.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Server Side Developer
An opportunity opens in Lagos, for a dynamic and innovative candidate to fill the role of a Server Side Developer. The candidate will oversee the following responsibilities:
- Participate in the entire application
- Lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging.
- Write clean code to develop functional web applications
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Collaborate with front-end developers to integrate user-facing elements with server side logic.
- Gather and address technical and design requirements
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Follow emerging technologies
- Proven work experience as a back-end developer
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Hands on experience with programming languages like Java, Ruby, PHP, NodeJS, and Python
- Working knowledge of CMS framework
Job Title: Software Developer (POS)
An opportunity opens for a competent and qualified candidate to fill the role of a POS Application Developer. The candidate will oversee the following responsibilities:
- Lead POS and Terminal Software Development Activity as well as oversee the POS/Terminal software development.
- Develop existing POS/Terminal-side systems by analysing and identifying areas for modification.
- Bolting together existing POS/Terminal software products (getting incompatible platforms to work together and creating code to link them)
- Maintain POS/Terminal software and systems by monitoring, identifying and correcting software defects and bugs.
- Investigates new POS and Terminal software technologies.
- Create POS/Terminal technical specifications and test plans.
- Work with computer coding languages
- Work closely with other staff, such as project managers, systems analyst, and sales support professionals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or related field
- Relevant professional certification in Software Development
- Experienced in EFP (Electronic Funds Programming)
- Knowledge of C, C++, JAVA, embedded programming platform
- Knowledge of software programming
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar capacity
- Problem solving skills
- Project management skills
- Ability to use initiative
Job Title: Lead, Mobile Developer
An opportunity opens for a self-motivated and inventive candidate to fill the role of a Lead, Mobile Developer, in order to oversee the following duties and responsibilities:
- The post holder will also be responsible for hands-on coding, and mentoring more junior developers.
- Assess and optimize designs through review, evaluation tools and analysis to ensure appropriate user experiences for phones and tablets.
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Leading a team of 5 android developers.
- Strong proficiency in Java and Kotlin
- Build mobile applications, support the mobile systems in production and resolve and troubleshoot technical problems.
- Experience integrating APIs into android applications
- Stay informed and up to date on the ever-evolving mobile ecosystem
- Understanding of Hybrid applications
- Strong proficiency in JAVA and Kotlin programming languages
- 4 – 5 years’ hand’s on experience as a mobile developer.
- 1 – 4 years of experience using Native Mobile Development on iOS, android and cross platform application frameworks.
- Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 28th June, 2019.