Apata & Ascott Limited – We are a human resource consulting firm that is focused on delivering business value to organizations. We help organizations achieve their objectives by developing and executing strategies and policies that are aligned with business plans and a focus on best practices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Finance
- We are looking to recruit a Head of Finance. Responsibilities include creating forecasting models, assessing risk in investments and ensuring all accounting activities comply with regulations.
- To be successful in this role, you should have experience crafting financial strategies and managing accounting teams. Ultimately, you will maintain our company’s financial health and increase profitability in the long run.
- Forecast monthly, quarterly and annual results
- Approve or reject budgets
- Conduct risk management
- Evaluate and decide on investments
- Supervise a team of Accountants
- Allocate resources and manage cash flows
- Conduct profit and cost analyses
- Develop secure procedures to maintain confidential information
- Ensure all accounting activities and internal audits comply with financial regulations
- Consult board members about funding options
- Recommend cost-reducing solutions
- Master’s of Finance or MBA and relevant certifications is a core requirement
- Proven work experience as a Head of Finance, Director of Finance or similar role
- 10 years minimum experience in core finance
- Hands-on experience with budgeting and risk management
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting models
- Proficiency in accounting softwares
- Solid analytical and decision-making skills
- Must be available for employment within a week’s notification
Deadline: 26th June, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.