Vacancy For Marketing Executive at 234 Naija
234 Naija is an arts-inclined media production and events management organization that produces top-quality documentaries, entertaining drama series and educational television shows. We are constantly seeking creativity and we give room for young Nigerians to express their talents and develop their skills.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- He/She will be responsible for executing effective marketing strategies, assisting with campaign development, analyzing the effectiveness of each campaign and developing our lead generation programs.
- The successful candidate will play an integral role in building and engaging the company’s customer base, and creating effective strategies that will promote the long-term growth of our firm.
- Research industries, markets, demographics, trends, sales results, and other data related to the client’s products or services
- Analyze details of competitor offerings, including specifications, market share, pricing, and promotional materials
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy according to objectives and budget
- Prepare detailed proposals and marketing plans
- Advise on branding, positioning, communication and other marketing issues
- Monitor marketing projects and analyze data to determine campaign efficiency
- Conduct marketing research to identify industry trends and commercial opportunities
- Ensure creative marketing materials undergo regular review and adhere to brand guidelines
- Apt in writing proposals and reports
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related discipline
- Proven experience in sales and marketing
- Knowledge of data analysis and market research
- In-depth knowledge of marketing principles and best practices
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a copy of their Photograph and CV to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 18th June, 2019.