Administrative Manager Vacancy in a Pharmaceutical Company
Lorache Limited – Our client, a Pharmaceutical company is seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Manager
- We are recruiting an Administrative Manager that will supervise administrative team members and ensure that daily office operations are performed in a seamless and efficient manner.
- Supervising day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members.
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training sessions.
- Collecting, organizing, and storing information using computers and filing systems.
- Overseeing special projects and tracking progress towards company goals.
- Building new and expanding existing skills by engaging in educational opportunities.
- Hiring, training, and evaluating employees, taking corrective action when necessary.
- Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- Ensuring office is stocked with necessary supplies and all equipment is working and properly maintained.
- Working with accounting and management team to set budgets, monitor spending, and processing payroll and other expenses.
Qualifications and Experience
- B.Sc in Admin/Industrial Relations & Personnel Management at Second Class Upper level. Possession of MBA/MPA and other relevant post-graduation degree or certificate is an added advantage.
- Must possess NYSC discharged/exemption certificate
- The candidate must also be a certified member of the Nigerian Institute of Personnel Management (NIPM) and/Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM)
- Must not be above 37 years and must have a minimum of 7 years working experience in a similar job part which must be at the supervisory level.
Deadline: 8th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.