We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: SSA IGNITE MBA Summer Intern
Ref Id: 3314291
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Interns will assist in planning, developing, and implementing projects that have a direct impact on BHGE, working with cross functional project team members throughout the company. Interns will develop recommendations and present findings to senior managers on strategic projects undertaken during their internships.
- In addition to being a member of the BHGE SSA team, you will participate in in networking opportunities, team building events and lunch & learns with BHGE Senior Leaders.
- Must be a full-time MBA, matriculated student at an accredited college/university for the entire internship with a minimum 3.0 GPA
- Must have an advanced to fluent level of English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Demonstrated team player
- Confident self-starter who has demonstrated drive
- Excellent organization skills, ability to independently prioritize multiple tasks and work to deadlines
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required for Nigerian applicants (please indicate clearly on your resume)
- Must be able to work full time (40 hour work week) for 8-12 weeks starting July 2019
- Must have a minimum 5 years of combined work experience
- Must be legally authorized to work in country full-time and without restriction. We will not consider individuals who require visa sponsorship, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Primary or secondary citizenship to one of the following SSA Countries (Angola, Mozambique, Chad, Congo, Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Uganda)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Ability to work in a team environment within a matrix organization
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- High performer with a passion to achieve positive business results
- Curiosity and desire to learn and expand skill set
- Flexible, adaptable, and a driver of change.
- Demonstrated organizational skills, attention to detail, and accuracy
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter who can manage multiple tasks simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Ability to learn fast and achieve a high level of results
- Effective interpersonal skills
As a valuable member of our team, SSA IGNITE interns will receive many benefits including:
- Challenging work assignments
- Exposure to a multinational company
- Developmental feedback
- Opportunities to network with Leaders and other interns.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online