Business Executive Latest Vacancy at Lifepage Group
Lifepage Group is an Investment Holding Company with devoted interest in Real Estate Development, Investments, Training & Seminars. The company is duly registered with her Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Executive
- We are looking for experienced Business Executives (BE) who will be responsible for planning and implementing sales, marketing and product development programs, both short and long range, targeted toward existing and new markets.
- The goal is to sell our products by establishing contact, developing relationships with prospects and recommending solutions.
- Candidates who have experience(s) in Investment, Insurance, Banking and Telecom sectors of the economy have greater chances
- Must not be more than 35years
- Must be able to drive with a valid driver’s license
- Must have valid International Passport and some level of international exposure
- B.Sc/HND in Marketing or its related field.
- Proven experience (1-3years) as a Business Executive
- Creative thinking, a good understanding of the market trends
- Outstanding leadership, communication and analytical skills
- Ability to generate new concepts and ideas
- Team player and people skills
- Time management and problem-solving skills
Responsibilities and Duties
- Prospecting, Recruiting, Site Inspection, Follow-Up, and Closing Sales
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Cross selling investment products
- Up selling luxury building projects
- Create opportunities for and delivering presentations at luxury events in order to close sales.
- Design and implement comprehensive marketing strategies to create awareness of the company’s business activities
- And all other related duties as assigned.
- Market and sale of our products
- Contribute to annual sales and marketing plans
- Submit weekly /monthly report to the Head of Marketing
- Prepare weekly and monthly marketing plans
- Evaluate the effectiveness of all marketing activities
- Generate prospects lists weekly and increase the list continually
- Monitor competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Monitor progress and submit performance reports daily/weekly/monthly
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
Very Attractive & Negotiable.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply