Cross Country Limited Graduate Management Trainee Recruitment, 2019
Cross Country Limited is incorporated on May 2, 2001, with RC: 409063 to carry on the business of proprietors and carriers of goods and passengers both in public conveyances and in private vehicles. The company commenced operations of intercity and intracity transportations in December 2002 with fleet of 132 vehicles.
Cross Country is a transportation company that is located in Yaba, Lagos. The company serves more than 26 destinations in Nigeria and some neighbouring African countries. They are into the business of conveying passengers and goods in commercial and private vehicles.
We are recruiting to fil the position below:
Job Title: Management Trainee
Locations: Aba, Port Harcout, Calabar, Uyo; Ikom, Ogoja, Kaduna, Owerri
- We are seeking bright and dedicated candidates capable of successfully securing a branch management position within two months. The ideal candidate is an achievement oriented and organized self starter and who thrives in a fast paced environment.
- Responsible for working alongside managers and accepting delegated responsibilities and duties with the goal of eventually becoming a branch/station manager.
Essential Job Functions
- Receives training and performs duties in several departments such as Operations, courier; customer service, maintenance etc.
- While this job description is intended to be an accurate reflection of the requirements of the position, management reserves the right to add or remove duties when circumstances dictate.
- Observes experienced workers to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures, and standards required for high performance
- Ability to interact effectively with customers. Proficiency in Word, Excel;
- Experience: 1 – 2 years Customer Service Experience In Transportation / Logistic related field. Must have passion to learn about passenger transport.
- Must possess fluency in English and in a second, local language i.e Igbo, Calabar, Ibibio Hausa,Yoruba depending on the location.
- BSc/ HND in: Business Administration: Marketing; Transportation Management; or any other Social Sciences/Humanities. 2:2 from a recognized tertiary institution
N30, 000 – N45, 000 per month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.