Current Jobs for Class Teacher at Pheville International School
Pheville International School is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Class Teacher
- To plan, organize and implement an appropriate instructional program in an elementary or secondary learning environment that guides and encourages students to develop and fulfill their academic potential.
- Work is performed under the supervision of the principal.
- Plan, prepare and deliver lesson plans and instructional materials that facilitate active learning. Develops schemes of work, lesson plans and tests that are in accordance with established procedures.
- Maintain accurate and complete records of students’ progress and development. Update all necessary records accurately and completely as required by laws, district policies and school regulations.
- Prepare required reports on students and activities. Participate in department, school, district and parent meetings. Communicate necessary information regularly to students, colleagues and parents regarding student progress and student needs.
- Establish and communicate clear objectives for all learning activities. Prepare classroom for class activities. Provide a variety of learning materials and resources for use in educational activities.
- Observe and evaluate student’s performance and development. Assign and grade class work, homework, tests and assignments. Other functions of the job include but are not limited to the following
- Instruct and monitor students in the use of learning materials and equipment. Use relevant technology to support and differentiate instruction.
- Manage student behavior in the classroom by establishing and enforcing rules and procedures. Maintain discipline in accordance with the rules and disciplinary systems of the school.
- Provide appropriate feedback on work. Encourage and monitor the progress of individual students and use information to adjust teaching strategies.
- Demonstrate preparation and skill in working with students from diverse cultural, economic and ability backgrounds. Encourage parent and community involvement, obtain information for parents when requested, promptly return phone calls and answer emails.
- Participate in appropriate professional activities.
- Participate in extracurricular activities such as social activities, sporting activities, clubs and student organizations as directed.
Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge Skills and Ability Required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions:
- B.A/B.S degree in teaching from an accredited institution or related field teaching
- Must have the ability and proven ability to report to work on a regular and punctual basis.
- Perform all other related work delegated or required to accomplish the objectives of the total school program.
- Knowledge and implementation of relevant technology.
- Meet professional teacher education requirements of school, district and state.
- Minnesota State certification in teaching in appropriate subject area.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with others.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Regularly required to sit, stand, walk, talk, hear, operate a computer, hand-held learning devices and other office equipment, reach.
Deadline: 25th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.