Fidson Healthcare Plc, proudly Nigerian, is a leading pharmaceutical company which has evolved from being a distributor for multinationals in 1995 to full-fledged manufacturing, sales and marketing company with a strong brand. At Fidson, we support each other to greatness. We not only inspire our people to achieve, but we also celebrate their achievements with them. Together, we work and play hard.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chemical Analyst
Location: Factory- Ota, Ogun State
Department: Quality & Regulatory Affairs
Some Key Deliverables
- Develop, review and implement Analytical Testing Procedures (ATPs) and related documentation (e.g. SOPs) for regular and special starting materials, packaging materials, intermediates and finished products.
- Maintain and update Trend analysis for raw materials and finished products
- Participate in Analysts and analytical methods validation and development of new product formulation
- Apply Material Safety Data Sheet for all materials and products in use and ensure adherence to all HSE directives on the use of work equipment, environment, tools, materials and products to forestall occupational hazard due to handling and exposure during material sampling and testing.
- Ensure proper preparation, documentation and safekeeping of reference and working standards
- Perform efficient Physico-chemical analysis and evaluation on water samples, raw, and intermediate materials, finished products, stability studies and products undergoing Research & Development, returned products, etc., in accordance with FIDSON Quality policy requirements and other international compendia (USP, BP, Ph Eur., etc.).
- Develops and reviews relevant process SOPs in relation to cGMP and GLP to ensure all major procedures are documented, current and approved.
- Preparation, Standardization and Documentation of Volumetric Solution and other Analytical Reagents to ensure testing accuracy and reliability.
- Ensure adherence to Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) in order to maintain world-class laboratory operations.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the QC Manager.
Does The Cap Fit?
- These roles require self-driven individuals who can consistently deliver excellent results and sustain the passion to make an effective impact in a fast-paced work environment.
- Our ideal candidates are meticulous, innovative, proactive, team-spirited, receptive to learning and possess the ability to think critically on their feet.
- Academic Qualification: B.Sc/Msc
- Required Experience 2: 2 Years
- Required Experience 1: 5 Years
Deadline: 3PM; 5th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online