Executive Assistant to the CEO Job at ENYO Retail & Supply Limited
ENYO Retail & Supply Limited is a customer-focused, technology-driven, fuels retailing company. Poised to deliver best-in-class retail experiences, leveraging complimentary brands and optimized returns to investors.
Poised to challenge some of the key tenets of Nigeria’s fuels retailing industry, ENYO retail is founded on the premise that the customer is the most important factor to be considered in the development and execution of service delivery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant to the CEO
Job Type: Full-Time
- This role is responsible for providing high level extensive technical and administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) on all projects
- This job requires effective organizational and strategic planning to ensure the smooth and effective running of CEO’s office.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide technical support to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO);
- Prepare investment committee materials, internal memoranda and other documents required at the C-level;
- Develop and execute research plans and activities for the company;
- Attend C-level meetings with the CEO;
- Act as the key liaison person to the CEO for internal and external stakeholders;
- Coordinate and/or leads ad-hoc projects, as and when requested/required;
- Provide executive administrative support to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO);
- Research and prepare speeches and presentations in a variety of formats to support the activities of the CEO;
- Manage confidential and sensitive information on behalf of the CEO by ensuring that all work related information is held in the strictest confidence. This includes, but is not limited to; all communications, strategic information, employee specific personnel action and information and personal details relating to the CEO;
- Prepare materials and presentation for board meetings and business development meetings;
- Provide transaction support to the CEO on active and pipeline projects;
- Support the CEO by providing strategic input on project analysis and reporting;
- Work closely with the CEO during strategic planning and budget planning process;
- Work closely with the CEO to develop and collate technical reports and presentations;
- Liaise with other employees on internal and external projects as required and directed by the CEO.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a reputable university
- 3-5 years relevant work experience.
- Knowledge of the oil and gas industry;
- Proficient in the use of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Organizational and administrative knowledge
- Ability to work with personnel at all levels
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Presenting and communicating information
- Creative and innovative
- Deciding and initiating action
- Relating and networking
- Planning and organizing
- Business Acumen
- Positive Energy.
Deadline: 9th August, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online