Fresh Job Vacancies at Home Prep School, 17th July, 2019
Home Prep School, a reputable educational institution is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Independent Client Liaison Officer
- Prepare and distribute work detailed monthly, quarterly and yearly reports to clients.
- Provide required information and documents to clients.
- Prepare trip reports of client meetings to record the details for future reference.
- Submit client meeting reports to manager or supervisor.
- Provide support and assistance to other management teams.
- Audit all client liaison active accounts.
- Revise submission and accounts closure applications.
- Develop liaison with client service and collection department to provide required information and acquire necessary documents.
- Revise and distribute contractual referrals.
- Provide feedback to management on areas of improvements.
- Recommend implementation of enhanced processes.
- Plan and schedule monthly meetings with clients.
- Monitor client satisfaction through follow up on solving client issues and problems.
- Initiate measures to research and resolve client raised issues.
- Collaborate with clients to identify and implement value added services.
Job Title: Independent Customer Marketing Officer
- Develop marketing strategies for product launches and prepare schedule for various campaigns.
- Administer work of associate agencies and ensure compliance to all marketing objectives.
- Analyze performance of all marketing and non –marketing programs for customers.
- Design and implement multi channel marketing campaigns such as direct mail services.
- Prepare new campaigns for direct marketing campaigns.
- Coordinate with various departments and develop marketing strategies and test programs to meet customer requirement.
- Manage various program operations and ensure compliance to marketing budget and schedule.
- Evaluate performance of marketing and promotional campaigns and analyze campaigns to recommend improvements.
- Develop marketing campaigns for retailers and provide assistance to increase business and profit margins.
- Design marketing presentations for customers and prepare communication for various agencies.
- Analyze marketing campaigns on monthly basis and prepare reports for stakeholders.
- Develop and maintain good relationship with customers and senior officials and develop marketing programs as per customer requirement.
Deadline; 24th August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.