BA Gladiators Limited – Our client, a distributor for a technology company that operates a travel commerce platform providing distribution technology, payment and other solutions for the global travel and tourism industry is seeking to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
Slot: 2 Openings
The ideal candidates MUST have the following:
- A degree in any discipline from a recognised university
- A strong sales background preferably with fast-moving consumer goods
- Excellent computer literacy
- Be fluent in English language and any other local language
- Already live in Abuja
The ideal candidates MUST have:
- A knack for sales
- The ability to master the art of proactive objection prevention and not merely objection handling, this also means that the ideal candidate MUST be able to overcome objections should they arise
- The ability to get a prospect’s commitment
- The ability to discern when and how to close a sale
- The ability to continue building and maintaining client relationships
- Persons would need to go out to meet prospective clients but may need to report to the office daily.
- More so, the ideal candidates MUST be strong sales experts, with excellent sales track record which he/she must be able to demonstrate.
- A natural ability to create an instant rapport with a prospect
- The ability to listen with a strict focus and be able to ask intelligent follow-up questions
- An outstanding communication skills, being able to mirror a prospect’s tone of voice & style of talking
- Excellent time-management skills
- MUST also pass 3 stages of interview and an aptitude test.
- The successful candidates will undergo thorough in-house product and sales training or any other training as required.
- The successful candidates will be on probation for 6 months.
- Salary is 150,000 to 200,000 per month depending on the level of experience and performance at interview.
- The successful candidates will also be receiving conveyance allowance as well as a monthly data and mobile phone allowance.
Deadline: 12th July, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a well written and detailed CV as well as a page long Cover Letter (addressed to the Business Development Coordinator) explaining why you are the most suitable for this role to: email@example.com
Note: Successful candidates will be shortlisted and contacted for a telephone interview.