Graduate Entry/Trainee Recruitment at Origin Tech Group Nigeria Limited
Origin Tech Group Nigeria Limited – We are an agricultural value chain company providing value – added services in agricultural advisory, civil engineering/construction of farm estates, farmland clearing, and manufacture of farm machines, sales, distribution & repairs, and trade import-export of agro-inputs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Entry/Trainee – Farm Implement Mechanics (OAW)
Location: Surulere, Lagos
- Degree: B.Sc or HND in Mechanical Engineering
- Experience Fresh Graduate: 1 year experience
- Diagnose, adjust, repair, or overhaul farm machinery and vehicles, such as tractors, ploughs, harvesters, generators, other equipment.
- Record details of repairs made and parts used.
- Reassemble machines and equipment following repair, testing operation and making adjustments as necessary.
- Test mechanical equipment to ensure proper functioning.
- Service vehicles to maintain functionality.
- Read work orders or descriptions of problems to determine repairs or modifications needed.
- Inspect mechanical equipment to locate damage, defects, or wear.
- Dismantle defective machines for repair, using hand tools.
- Calculate bills according to record of repairs made, labour time, and parts used.
Job Role & Responsibilities
- Assist business development team in preparing market plans and strategies to promote company’s products.
- Analyse existing and potential markets to identify and secure business development opportunities.
- Establish and maintain a farmer relations management database.
- Conduct competitive product analysis and market research to develop roadmap and sales strategy to secure new business.
- Coordinate with Business development Managers in problem solving, resourcing and budgeting activities.
Deadline: 3rd August, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.