International Breweries is a subsidiary of the world’s largest brewer, AB InBev. Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years. We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients. Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Process Operator – Energy & Fluids
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Job Type: Full-time
- We’re hiring the ambitious and the passionate. If you are up for a challenge and ready to grow your career, you’ve come to the right place!
The key purpose of the role is responsible for:
- Operate utilities machines and equipment according to work instructions and adhere to safe working practices at all times
- Ensure and maintain a safe and healthy work environment
- Maintain housekeeping standards in his area of operation
- Carry out Autonomous operations, cleaning and maintenance on machines.
- Operate and control the process according to SOP’s
- Ensure utilities process quality and productivity
- Monitor and Control utilities production processes in the E&F plant on shift
- Interpret and implement production plan for shift.
- Leading the Process monitoring function in Utilities
- Monitor the generation and utilisation of all utilities within the process
- Identify and deliver initiatives to deliver step change performance improvement and process stability in order to realise true process capability
- Understanding metering processes.
The occupants of this position should possess:
- Minimum of HND /B.Eng. – Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering or it’s equivalent
- 1-2 years’ experience in a utilities or FMCG environment.
Key competencies and attributes:
- Operate plant and process equipment
- Work in teams.
- Carry out basic machine maintenance
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Assessments and background checks form part of the recruitment process.
- The advert has minimum requirements listed. Management reserves the right to use additional/ relevant information as criteria for short-listing.