Adeeva Capital Limited is a fast growing Financial Institution with expertise in Wealth Management Services and a member of the Adeeva Group.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR & Performance Management Officer
- Minimum 5 years of progressive relevant work experience in human resources, personnel or administration
- Previous leadership and performance management experience with teams is desirable
- Experience with data collection tools
- Working knowledge of online systems & software
- Ability to generate and analyze various performance metrics using Excel and other reporting tools
- Able to perform duties with minimal work direction
- A high degree of computer literacy and demonstrated ability to integrate technology in the workplace
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a demonstrated competency to interact with people at all levels of the organization
- Highly developed organizational, analytical and problem solving skills are required
- The ability to work effectively as a team member in a multi-cultural environment
- A demonstrated willingness to engage in professional development activities in order to develop and improve new and current skills, and to adapt to the evolving needs of the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for providing support and coordination on various projects and activities related to the performance management process
- Provides measurement standards, targets and KPIs to the management team with respect to the performance management process, including both informal performance and annual formal performance appraisals
- Reviews, monitors and analyzes performance results system wide and reports them accordingly
- Contributes expertise to the development and delivery of performance management training manuals, policies and procedures
- Researches, plans, organizes, and conducts performance management programs and seminars for clerical, supervisory, technical, and lower-level management personnel
- Writes material for performance management programs; reviews, evaluates, and modifies existing and proposed programs; recommends appropriate changes
- Acts as the Training Coordinator to identify training needs and areas for improvement
- Keeps abreast of developments in the field by engaging in professional development activities
- Develops an awareness of and respect for the customs and cultures of HCT students and employees
- Performs other related duties as assigned by the Supervisor.
Deadline: 1st August, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter (indicating current remuneration) and CV as one document to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.