ITF/Nigerdock FZE Basic Fitting Training Program Recruitment, 2019
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and the Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with Nigerdock FZE wish to admit qualified young Nigerians of sound character and learning potential to undertake a three month training in:
Title: Programme in Basic Fitting for the Oil and Gas Industry
Duration: 3 Months
- To develop skilled manpower capable of meeting the demands in basic structural steel fabrication
- To promote a public-private sector partnership model in Technical and Vocational Skills Training.
- Successful candidates will enjoy tuition fee free study and free lunch. They will be paid a stipend as monthly allowance and awarded reconizable certification upon successful completion of the program.
- The Programme is entirely non -residential. Candidates, will, therefore, be responsible for their transportation and accommodation throughout the duration of the programme.
- Applicants should be between the ages of 17 and 28 years and must possess any of the following basic qualifications:
- Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE)
- National Technical Certificate in Fabrication Related Trades
- Federal Craft Certificate (similar to “b” above)
- Good numerical ability and fluency in communication skills will be an added advantage
Screened candidates will be contacted to come for a test and must bring 2 passport size photographs along with the following:
- Original Birth Certificate,
- Educational Qualification Certificate (s),
- Original and photocopy of National ID, Voter’s Card or International Passport.
Deadline: 14th August, 2019.
Method of Qualification
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their current CV, photocopies of credentials as well as a written application address to the “Training School Coordinator, Nigerdock Training and Development Academy, Snake Island Integrated Free Zone, Apapa, Lagos” on any of the following mode:
1.) Email Application: email@example.com
2.) Drop application at the Nigerdock Guardhouse at Tin-Can Island, Apapa, Lagos.