H. Pierson Associates Limited is a boutique Management Consulting firm with over 40 seasoned professionals with varied experiences in both the private and public sectors. The company plays a leading role in providing Advisory, Risk Management, People Management and Learning Solutions to its target market in Power, Oil & Gas, Financial, Social Services, and Manufacturing, in Nigeria and across the African continent.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Marketing Communications
- We seek for a Marketing Head to successfully drive our online and offline marketing strategy to ensure the actualization of our growth plans.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Mass Communication or similar fields, with a second class upper or first class from a top-tier university
- A second degree or professional qualification
- At least 5 years’ experience in digital and off-line Marketing
- Strong experience with Google Ads, Search Engine Marketing, Social Media Marketing and Video Marketing
- Good Electronic & Print Media network
- Strong and proven executive-level networking skills
- Strong sales history, with above-target achievements
- Market Research and Reports publication experience will be an added advantage
- International exposure and a global mindset is critical
- Good communication skills (oral & written) and excellent self-presentation
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Good supervisory experience.
The Head, Marketing will be assigned the following primary responsibilities, among others:
- Drive the development and execution of the company’s marketing strategy
- Plan, coordinate and successfully rollout the company’s Online and Offline advertising and campaign activities.
- Drive Content Marketing across all relevant channels.
- Strongly deploy client and sector events as a key marketing platform
- Maintain effective relationship with, and deployment of key electronic and print media
- Develop, update and procure all forms of company marketing materials including call cards, branded stationery and other digital and non-digital communication materials
- Work closely with Practice Leads to design and deploy marketing solutions that drive their business goals
- Conduct periodic research and deliver related reports to the market
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online